Block Manager - Edgware | Zoek UK | 0c50dd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Edgware, Greater London, England
£30,000 - £40,000 per year - commensurate with experience
Block Manager required for a young and successful Property Management company in Edgware.
Our expanding and dynamic residential block management firm requires a new member for our team to look after their own portfolio with each property varying in size. IRPM qualifications are desirable but not essential as the company will assist the right person to achieve this.
What is essential is that the applicant has the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Eager to provide exceptional levels of service to clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to work in a team & on your own initiative.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with client's day to day issues to ensure a resolution in a quick and efficient manner
- Site inspections and checking on contractors works.
- Assisting in preparing and issuing service charge budgets.
- Liaising with internal accounts.
- Assisting with Section 20 works.
- Attending residents' meetings & AGMS.
- Proficiency in Health & Safety.