Recruitment Resourcer - Belbroughton | Zoek UK | 0c5116
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Belbroughton, Worcestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding in-house recruitment team. This is an exciting time to join us and you will be working at our office in Belbroughton.
This is a high volume, fast paced role which will be best suited to a result driven and motivated person with excellent communication skills. We would also welcome applications from experienced administration specialists who have a good eye for detail.
Here’s a bit more detail:
This is a candidate focused role, partnering with the Recruitment Specialist for Operational roles. You will specialise in sourcing talented individuals to work on domestic & overseas contracts for UK & US Defence Customers. You will be primarily seeking candidates for maintenance, logistics and transportation roles for Aviation and Ground Support Equipment. All roles have a detailed criterion that we must recruit towards to enable us to achieve client’s expectations.
Role type: Permanent.
Hours: 09:00am – Monday-Thursday, 09:00am-4:30pm Friday.
* Sourcing quality candidates for live vacancies;
* Constantly creating an active pipeline of strong potential candidates for future openings;
* Being highly proactive by utilising available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in-house database;
* Updating and maintaining in house system at all times;
* Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest;
* Ability to proactively gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our company to candidates;
* Being the initial point of contact for candidates;
* Managing all email applications;
* Take part in recruitment events when required;
* Working closely alongside recruitment team to have a clear idea of urgent requirements.
* Strong attention to detail;
* Great communication and persuasion skills;
* Ability to work effectively under pressure, on own initiative as well as within a team;
* Excellent level of IT, administrative skills;
* Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing quality candidates;
* Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly proactive;
* Motivated and hard-working;
* Extremely target driven;
* Willingness to learn and develop.
M&E Global Resources provide skilled and qualified candidates to work on contracts overseas in locations such as Germany, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Honduras and the UK. We are a small team who all work close together to achieve company and personal targets. We specialise in the Defence sector and currently have over 800+ contractors working for us. We are growing rapidly and are therefore looking for new members to join the team.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
* A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus;
* Laptop and mobile phone;
* Company pension;
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays;
* Healthcare package;
* Life Assurance policy;
* Plenty of development and training opportunities.
About the office location:
We are based in Belbroughton. Due to limited public transport available in the area, you will be required to have a full driving license and your own vehicle.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the ‘apply’ button today and our friendly internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You’ll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer