Time and Expense Associate (Customer - Bracknell | Zoek UK | 0c53a4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Time and Expense Associate (Customer Service/Payroll Administration)
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
Role: Time & Expense Associate
Reports to: Business Support Manager (BSM)
Place of Work: Bracknell
Allegis Group is a multi-branded specialist in providing tailored staffing solutions to market leading clients. As the largest privately-owned staffing company globally, we consistently outperform our competitors and continuously deliver on our promises.
With staffing at the core of what we know best, we understand how important people are to any business, therefore at Allegis Group we invest in the training and development of our people, offering continuous opportunity to those who earn the right.
Our goal is to become the staffing and services company others aspire to be.
Time and Expense Associates (TEA) are responsible for the contractor payroll process. This includes the processing of time & expense, management of holiday processes, invoices, payroll auditing and reporting. The TEA owns the adjustment process, as well as overpayments and aged debt. The TEA reports directly to the Business Support Manager, partnering with the Business Support Associates and other internal teams.
- Responsible for contractor payroll process; including collection, verification and processing of time and expenses on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor time (regular, overtime & other hours) and attendance against timesheet data and time entry system to ensure correct submissions for the payroll system
- Management of a centralised shared inbox which includes chasing of outstanding contractor timesheet information, receiving and processing timesheets, assigning payment queries to the relevant BSA as well as inbox maintenance
- Running reports to identify missing timecard information and/or variances; work with Business Support Associate to validate and correct timecards
- Auditing time and expense information
- Validate contractor invoices and submit for processing/payment release
- Managing the entry and updating of holiday requests and sickness reports within the systems for contractor and temporary agency workers
- Manage time adjustment process (in case of time errors), including completion of required documentation, updates in the system and communications with impacted stakeholders Responsible for the creating, maintenance and closure of contractor records in PeopleSoft
- Partner with the Business Support Associates to resolve business queries
- Support the Business Support Associate and Sales Partners with ad-hoc reporting requests, including active contractor checks and outstanding time and payment information
- Natural team player
- Customer focused, helpful and willing to support at all times
- Acts with self-confidence, decisiveness and integrity at all times
- Resilient and composed
- Leads self and others, able to inspire
- Builds a network of professional partnerships by seeking out and strengthening relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure, manage high workloads whilst maintaining ability to organise and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Previous working knowledge of Microsoft and Oracle packages
- Previous experience of working within an office or administration
- Proven data entry work experience
- Good communication skills - must be able to build both local and remote working relationships
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-. Privacy Shield.