Retail Team Leader - Cumbernauld | Zoek UK | 0c5626
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Retail Team Leader - Driver
Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
£22100 - £23500/annum £290 per month car allowance
Permanent (Full time)
As a Retail Team Leader, you will be working directly with our clients or could be responsible for managing teams of up to 25 stock counters; delivering the end to end stock taking service at our client’s sites. We require flexible availability, as the shift lengths and timings will vary, and you will be travelling to a different site each day. Additionally, you may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Team Leader Details
Days: Monday – Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied shift patterns (AM and PM)
* Full mileage
* Full time / permanent salaries available
* Expenses paid
* Ongoing training
* Progression to full time position opportunities
* Paid holiday
* Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
* Correct procedures and processes are followed
* Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
* Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
* Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
* A Full Driving License and access to your own vehicle
* Outstanding customer service skills
* The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
* Basic IT skills
* The ability to remain focused when under pressure
* Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
* Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
Please Note: We cannot hire anyone under 21 for this role and a Full Driving License is a requirement.
We look forward to receiving your application