Teacher - Bristol | Zoek UK | 0c56c4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£110 - £120/day
Temporary (Full time)
A new term is about to begin at Randstad Education Bristol and the Secondary team are keen to
start talking to teachers who are looking for a new role for September 2021
If you are looking for a career move or would like to have a discreet conversation about the
opportunities that we have here at Randstad Education Bristol we offer a high quality consultative approach with local knowledge and partnership schools.
What you will bring to the role:
* QTS qualified
* Possess experience working within a UK based school
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Possess good subject knowledge
* DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
* Commit to the learning and development of pupils
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through Randstad:
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Training and development, . Team teach
* Wide range of school environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen your current experiences
* £300 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
We are happy to hear from experienced teachers and NQTs