Residential Conveyancer - Batley | Zoek UK | 0c5776
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Batley, Kirklees, England
£25000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently working with a excellently established firm in the West Yorkshire region, who now requires a experienced Residential Conveyancer with at least 5 years experience of working as a fee earner required .
Skills and Responsibilities
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* Experience in managing own residential caseload; including but not limited to sales, purchases, transfer of equity, remortgages, free-hold, lease-hold and post-completion matters.
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
* Solid secretarial skills and work experience
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Nathan at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment