Principal Engineering Geologist
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Role: Principal Engineering Geologist
Salary: £50,000 £65,000
Direct Report: UK Land Consultancy Manager
Core Skills: Geohazards, Ground Modelling, Engineering Geology, Interpretive reporting
We are currently working with a leading global engineering consultancy that is expanding their operations in the UK. They are currently working on an diverse range of large scale projects are now looking for a Principal Engineering Geologist/Geotechnical Engineer to help further expand their operations in the UK and become the technical lead in this area under the existing UK Director. This is an excitingnew position due to this area of business expanding!
What is your role?
Take on the role of discipline lead providing engineering geology and geohazards consultancy services to project teams and allocated projects.
- Project Management: Independently manage a portfolio of interpretative site investigation and consultancy projects in accordance with Company procedures, Health and Safety and Quality policies and within the billed allowances, ensuring compliance with the specification and delivery of projects to programme dates
- Manage the activities of the Engineering Geology project team(s) with regards to the overall interpretative GI and Engineering Geology consultancy operations of the Company, other Operating Companies and individual projects
- Business Development: Identify new projects and business development opportunities for engineering geology consultancy services through Client contact under the direction of the Consultancy Service Manager
- Communicate directly with clients and negotiate change to ensure requirements are met
- Line/Team Management: Assist the Consultancy Service Manager with recruitment, technical direction, mentoring and training of the wider consultancy resource
- Delegate and distribute project responsibilities to junior staff
- Technical Lead: Interpretive reporting, Geohazards, Ground modelling, Geophysics, desk studies, Slope Stability, Retaining Walls, 3D Ground Modelling, Finite Element Modelling (FEM)
For the right candidate this is a chance to take on a challenging role where you will have a mix of technical, managerial and strategic responsibilities in a world renowned consultancy where you can make your mark!
To apply please hit the APPLY NOW button below. For more information please call Yasmina Ezzegraoui on *#########
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or Environmental consultancy industries please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities youd like to explore.
Posted 5 days ago