Customer Service Advisor - Manchester | Zoek UK | 0c5d3e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
We are recruiting for a market leading UK property services company in the UK and due to company growth, they are expanding their Customer Service Team. This role is in their Manchester office, located near Oxford Road Train Station.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offer genuine career progression, ongoing training and development, amazing benefits plus fantastic salary £18,000 - £22,000
- £18,000 - £22,000
- 20 days holiday with increases on length of service
- 8 bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts on cinema, restaurant visits and many more.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries from various channels including telephone calls, e-mails and on-line chat
- Maintain positive relationships to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Record detailed notes of conversations with customers.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Keep the customers fully updated if unable to offer first call resolution.
- Adhere to quality and compliance
Experience for the Customer Service Advisor
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience working in a fast-paced Customer Service role
- Experience in delivering a world class leading service.
- A strong desire to learn about the Surveying industry.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding KPI's/SLA's and performance targets
Please apply with your up to date CV for consideration.