Apprentice Catering Engineer - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 0c5e3a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Apprentice Catering Engineer
£16500/annum Van, Tools and pay increase
Permanent (Full time)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Catering Apprenticeship scheme here at JLA Group!
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for a highly rewarding career and an opportunity to learn from some of the best engineers in the business!
We have a competitive starting salary and provide you with a company van and tools so you are fully equipped and ready to start your new career with JLA.
What can you expect to be doing?
* Maintain and repair equipment as and when directed by the Operations Support team
* Carry out comprehensive, competent, and safe repairs to customer and Company satisfaction, aiming to fix the cause of the fault not just the fault itself
* Proactively work towards the growth of the company by identifying and submitting engineer leads for upgrades and other potential sales business
* Clean equipment and the immediate vicinity of the machine after completion of site work, leaving the site clean and tidy
* Complete and provide reports in relation to work arrival and departure from each call and obtaining customer signature where required
* Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
* Maintain technical and system updates and releases as required
* Manage tooling and van stocks as well as job part orders appropriately by receipting, consuming or returning for each job
* Support growth generation by submitting lead opportunities Service Delivery
* Maintain our reputation within the industry by demonstrating excellent customer service practices, acting responsively to the needs of the customer with the aim of delivering customer satisfaction
* Manage on-site customer queries in a fair and courteous manner
* Handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Be responsive and cooperative and achieve the required tasks set Managing Health & Safety
* To carry out all activities with proper regard for personal safety and the safety of colleagues and customers by ensuring adherence and reasonable care of H&S regulations and procedures at all times
* Report identified risks in line with H&S procedures
Whats on offer?
*Highly competitive starting salary increasing each year
*Learning from, and being mentored by the best engineers in the country
*Your own Van, tools and clothing - all top of the range!
*Most importantly learning valuable skills for life and creating your future career