Food Production Operative - Liverpool | Zoek UK | 0c5f41
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Food Production Operative
Food Production Operative
We are recruiting for Food Production Operative roles in the Warrington Area.
Transport can be provided from Liverpool.
We are recruiting for Food Production Operative s in the Warrington area. Our customer Greencore employs over 11,000 people. They produce over 2,300 product lines and are the one of the market leaders. They pride themselves on having a passion for great food, world class business processes and exceptionally talented people working at the Warrington facility.
Greencore offer careers to talented people with a range of different skills and expertise to enable them to continue to grow and innovate in the food sector.
When you ask Greencore people what they like most about working at Greencore, they say "the opportunities"
Don't just take our word for it, come and meet us on-site to see the great opportunities we have.
- Salary: £10 / Overtime - £
- Working Hours of a Food Production Operative AM Shift - 4 on 4 off 11 hours - 05:50 - 17:00 or 16:50-0020
- AM shift 44 per week and PM Shifts hrs guaranteed
- Location: Warrington
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Assisting in the packing of all food products produced by Greencore
- Operating machinery and equipment as required for the above activity
- Carrying out a variety of cleaning duties as directed
- Assisting with the achievement of production targets
- Demonstrating the competent application of good manufacturing practices required to consistently operate to high standards of food quality and food safety
- Complying with Company hygiene policies and procedures when undertaking operations while maintaining high standards of personal hygiene
Benefits of working with us:
- Quality, Food safety & hygiene training
- Level 2 food safety accreditation trained
- Amazing canteen facilities
- Summer BBQ's
- Opportunity for Full Time Job
- Free Parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role of please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.