Support Worker / Care Assistant
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
£8.21 - 8.54 per hour
Community Care Worker / Support Worker - DRIVERS NEEDED, Mileage Paid Blackpool & Surrounds £8.54 Dependent on Experience
Our client, based in Lytham St Annes has an incredible reputation for Care & Trust within the community. They pride themselves on the exceptional level of care provided, to make Support Users feel comfortable in their own homes.
You'll be working as a Community Support Worker / Care Worker , with service users who have mild to profound learning difficulties or disabilities to enable as independent a life as possible for them. This role takes someone with a mature, level head. You have to have the confidence to be a decision-maker , use your initiative and instinct and always have the best interests of the individual you're supporting in mind.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay
- An opportunity to work for a growing and forward thinking company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities - work towards your NVQ
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle for work
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life for vulnerable people
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks
- Be Caring, Kind & Enthusiastic
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Have a flexible working pattern
Experience is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
If you are an experienced carer, or someone looking for a change, who has a committed and caring personality then APPLY NOW
Full-time / Part-time Roles Available
Salary: Up to £8.54 per hour (Dependent Upon Relevant Experience)
Posted 42 days ago