M&E Project Manager - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 0c6866
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
M&E Project Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a well established M&E Company based in Cambridgeshire are now looking to add an M&E Project Manager to join their Special Projects team.
Work will be mainly around Cambridgeshire with the occasional project further afield.
The Project Manager will report into the operations manager, manage contracts up to the value of £500k and manage a team of Engineers.
* Working alongside the divisions maintenance project engineers.
* Assume overall contractual and financial responsibility for allocated maintenance and small works projects.
* Manage the projects from estimating and negotiation through to award and operational delivery.
* Attend, where requested, site meeting to land liaison with new and existing clients.
* Attend site to survey and estimate maintenance agreements and small works projects as requested.
* Produce a service delivery planner procurement programme to accord with client brief or specification under the direction of Management.
As an M&E Project Manager you will be expected to have the following experience:
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 as a minimum in a Mechanical or Electrical Discipline.
* Have a minimum of 5 years supervisory or management experience.
* Ability to price, buy and engineer works ranging from £100k - £500k.
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good people management and motivational skills.
* The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
Salary and benefits for the M&E Project Manager is dependent on experience but includes:
* Competitive salary.
* Private health insurance.
* Entry into pension scheme.
* Core hours Monday to Friday.
If you would be interested in this role, please contact Dean