Business Sales Executive - Manchester | Zoek UK | 0c6b9f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Sales Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
As a Business Sales Executive you will be joining a busy sales team for a for a growing professional service business where you will be proactive in making outbound sales calls, building relationships with key accounts to win new business and working hard to achieve your goals which will help fast track your career within the business.
Our client is a rapidly growing business who have gone from strength to strength over the last couple of years and have major plans to grow even further over the next 18 months. With this exciting period of growth and are now looking to recruit committed and target driven Business Sales Executive to join their sales team in the centre of Manchester.
The Business development role will include but not limited to :
- New business acquisitions and on-boarding across set UK territory
- Generate new leads through various sources, systems and customer recommendations, closing deals with decision makers
- Manage and develop your product lead pipeline and keep accurate and up to date records about the contact made with prospects
- Achieve all required KPI's in line with the role including call duration and volume targets
- Booking sales appointments with key decision makers to close new business
- Reporting any trends in the market and analyse any lost business to increase sales
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven successful telesales experience or face to face sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Proactive in making high volume of outbound sales calls
- Professional approach to all endeavours
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident in closing business in a face to face environment
- Results orientated with the drive to achieve individual and team based targets
- Desire and compulsion to succeed
- Able to handle and overcome objections to influence and close
- Excellent customer service skills
- A self-motivated and driven achiever
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum +commission + 22 days holiday + company pension and career progression.