Global Inventory - Bradford - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c6d66
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Global Inventory Manager
Bradford - This Area Only
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the world's most recognisable brands on the recruitment of a Inventory Manager position.
This is a key hire for my client. Their growth has been phenomenal the past 2 years and with a number of projects and continued growth planned now is the perfect time to be joining them!!
In a fast-paced business with a high rate of new product introduction, this is key to increasing both Supply Chain efficiency and improving customer service. The role includes developing my client's inventory control processes.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain teams in optimising inventory levels globally:
- Set and get agreement to inventory targets, balancing working capital and customer service objectives;
- Identify and implement network and lead-time improvements;
- Drive out excess and obsolete inventory.
- Provide an accurate and actionable inventory projection as input to the S&OP process and present this to the Executive Team every month.
- With the Supply Planning team, continue to develop the use of the supply planning system to drive inventory reduction.
- Provide regular management reporting on inventory, including inventory levels, inventory health and stock write-off.
- Work with Finance and the country teams to manage ghd's excess inventory exposure.
- Work with my client's suppliers globally to manage materials inventory across the wider Supply Chain:
- Ensure that materials supply can meet my client's requirements and resolve issues as they arise
- Develop and improve my client's inventory control processes to increase accuracy and reduce stock write-off. Work with IT to ensure that systems support inventory control objectives.
- Support internal and external auditing of inventory processes and controls.
- As a key member of the Operations team, support the development of my client's overall Supply Chain strategy.
If you have the experience in a similar role and are keen to join one of Yorkshire's best performing businesses apply today!!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...