Operations Support Executive - Belfast | Zoek UK | 0c6f53
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Support Executive
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
Operations Support Executive, Belfast
Leading customer engagement platform working for Banks and Retailers across Europe and the Middle East are continuing to grow their Belfast team.
Their mission is to power the worlds best loyalty programmes. Current they deliver cutting edge, digital first loyalty programmes for some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Working within the Business Support team you will work with both internal and external stakeholders. Coordinating and managing multiple tasks and working to deadlines you'll be involved in on boarding clients, supporting day to day communications to enhance and maintain approval processes.
You will be responsible for all operational activity including;
• Retailer onboarding
• Offer Set Up / Campaign Management
• Quality Control
• System, Training and Enhancements
• Client / Customer Support
You're an excellent communicator, with an eye for detail and can easily multi task and confidently work to deadlines. You'll be encouraged to take ownership for your projects but will be supported with thorough training and induction.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
• A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
• Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
• Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
• Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
• Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
• Totally trustworthy, reliable, and honest
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Numerically confident
This is a rapidly growing company with an employee centric ethos and genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
Full job description upon request.
To apply click on the link and attach your CV