Mobile Windscreen Technician - Heathrow | Zoek UK | 0c6f69
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobile Windscreen Technician
Heathrow, Greater London, England
£21750 - £29636/annum Inc Zone Allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Working at Auto Windscreens is all about delivering a high quality service to customers that have experienced damage to their vehicle glass. It’s about working independently and as part of a team, having fun and building a career with a national business. As a technician, you are the smiling face that meets and serves our customers. Our state-of-the-art training and innovation academy will support you and help push you to be the best. Working with us means you’ll learn new things, get recognised for your effort and become part of an industry leader.
We are looking for trainee or skilled technicians to work as part of the team carrying out repairs and replacements in and around the xxxxxx area.
As a company we reward performance with a generous bonus scheme based on your performance and in these currently challenging times we want to help strong candidates get started in a new career, to do this we will be paying all of our new starters a joining bonus of £500 when you pass your probation period and then a further £500 bonus after 12 months in your role.
If you want to develop a career why not join a company that wants you to be part of the future, just like our tag line we are Clearly going places, come and join us on our journey.
* Repairing damaged glass on all types of vehicles including classic cars, commercial vans, restoration projects, luxury cars, 4x4s and supercars
* Demonstrate excellent customer service
* Collaborate, share and work with regional team members
* Identify opportunities to develop our service and feedback to the business
* Maintain and develop an industry leading knowledge base and set of skills
* Automotive or mechanical experience would be an advantage but is not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Acknowledge outstanding customer service
* Positive approach and take pride in everything you do
* Willing to build a career and support your fellow team members
* A full valid UK driving licence
* Competitive salary and incentivised performance pay
* 25 days holiday
* Full training for NVQ qualifications
* Company vehicle
* Healthcare cash plan
* Long service awards
* Exclusive staff discounts
We want our staff to stay with us for years, develop their knowledge and build a career in the industry. We are a family and many of our staff have worked for Auto Windscreens for over 20 years in a variety of roles. If you want fun and opportunities with an innovative company, look no further than Auto Windscreens