Nursery Room Leader - Bromley | Zoek UK | 0c75d4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursery Room Leader
Bromley, Greater London, England
£24000 - £26000/annum + amazing benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Nursery Room Leader – Pre-School
Salary: £24-26,000 per annum + amazing benefits
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a stunning Nursery in the Bromley area, who are looking for a passionate Nursery Room Leader.
You will be joining a friendly and caring atmosphere, where you will be helping to create fun, filled days for the children, and yourselves with a range of wonderful activities.
You will be working together as a part of a full staff team in the Pre-School room, where you will have direct access to the garden!
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £24-26,000 per annum
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Employee of the month – for example, Vouchers
· Employee of the year – for example an all-inclusive holiday
· Individual training package and lots of training opportunities
· Career development, with frequent Promotion opportunities
· Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
· Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
· Two days onsite training during inset days
· Team building events throughout the year
· Very supportive Management team
The ideal Nursery Room Leader candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of leading a team as a Nursery Room Leader (ideally with Preschool)
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children and early years
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery directly for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer