Lucy Group - North Wales | Zoek UK | 0c7690
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lucy Group - Compensation and Benefits Specialist
North Wales, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Business Area: Lucy Group
Location: UK or Dubai
Development and implementation of globally integrated rewards and benefit programs within approved policies, procedures, and budget with the objective of attracting and retaining talents for the global Lucy Group businesses. Govern and support implementation of jobs architecture ensuring job grades, pay scales all review processes are running as per agreed rewards policies.
Lucy Group is currently working to review and develop jobs architecture across all locations and businesses. This role will play a key role in finalizing this architecture and developing linked compensation and benefits processes. The role will also ensure a continuous adherence to agreed policies and processes to maximise benefits of the new jobs architecture.
The role reports into Head of HR Operations and Rewards and will be a key member of the global HR community that supports and delivers HR services to Lucy businesses.
Provides recommendations related to update on salary structures to ensure company's competitiveness on pay and benefits
Provides guidance on salary levels during the budgeting process and ensures compliance to group policies to provide accurate and appropriate salary recommendations that are within budget and market standards
Works with HRBPs to prepare job descriptions, conducts job evaluation and benchmarking, establishes salary structures, provides input to salary budgets, and prepares policies and procedures to insure the achievement of competitive employee compensation
Maintains a working knowledge of local legislations influencing compensation and benefits at each LE location
Govern jobs architecture ensuring agreed job title, grading, and org structure standards are adhered to
Acting as a source of expertise to HR Managers in job matching and bench marking to enable accurate internal and external comparison of roles and to make individual salary recommendations
Prepare and recommend guidelines on administration of salary offers, salaries, salary review, promotions, performance related pay and sales incentives for all LE Planning and Administration
Performs regular review of global benefits, and guidelines in implementation of benefits programs to maintain competitiveness of company benefits
Reviews and endorses for further approval of benefit propositions to help improve the company's attraction and retention of talents.
Provides guidelines and works with the Talent team on performance management process; drives system design linked to business objectives; supports consistent implementation of the performance driven rewards that will support business goals & objectives
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role of which at least 3 years working for a similar global business
- CIPD qualification preferred
Job Specific Skills:
- Experience of reviewing global organization structures and job descriptions for alignment and efficiency
- Ability to design grading structures for all locations
- Experience of conducting benchmarking for base pay, allowances, short term incentives and benefits
- Ability to design salary structures according to local regulatory, taxation and industry norms
- Familiarity with commonly used industry frameworks likes Hays
- Experience of using Korn Ferry Talent Hub and Pay systems
- Advanced level of data analysis and MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) skills
- Structured and analytical thinking with attention to details
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work with remote teams with different cultural backgrounds
- Self-starter with ability to deliver with minimum supervision
- Hands on approach
Values: Demonstrate and live by our values:
Daring to differentiate