Painter & Decorator - Hinxhill | Zoek UK | 0c76a6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Painter & Decorator
Hinxhill, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Eastwell Manor - Painter & Decorator - 40Hrs P/W
Eastwell Manor is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the picture-perfect countryside in Kent, the heart of the Garden of England. We boast 75 bedrooms including Shepherds Huts, our luxurious spa incorporates 21 treatment rooms, a 3000 square foot gym and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We are proudly well known for our stunning traditional afternoon tea. In addition to this our venue offers our guests the ability to have their own fairy tale wedding. We also have an award-winning restaurant, our speciality is special occasions and helping our guests celebrate in style. These guest experiences make for great employee experiences.
We’re found in the middle of 65 acres of pristine countryside, a 10 minute taxi from Ashford international train station and minutes from the Ashford / Kennington bus routes. Onsite accommodation is available for short or long term use if relocation is required.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hard-working Maintenance Assistant skilled in Painting and Decorating to join our dedicated Maintenance team at Champneys. You will assist the Maintenance Manager with the internal and on occasional external maintenance of all buildings. You will support with engineering services on the estate in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner, ensuring a high standard of appearance and smooth running for the enjoyment and comfort of Champneys guests.
We are looking for someone passionate about maintaining our hotels to a high standard, ensuring they are consistently safe and are elegant in presentation both inside and out.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
* Support with engineering services on the estate in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner, ensuring a high standard of appearance and smooth running for the enjoyment and comfort of Champneys guests.
* Assist with a programme of planned maintenance and ensure it is undertaken with minimum disruption to guests and facilities.
* Have an understanding of and assist with adherence to Health and Safety and other statutory regulations and company policies and procedures, ensuring these are considered and complied with at all times.
* Have a thorough knowledge of all plant and equipment in the hotel and maintain these in efficient working order by following routine maintenance procedures.
* Carry out short term (reactive) maintenance and decorating work . repairs affecting guest bedrooms and services as a matter of urgency but adhering to all safety procedures and causing minimum disruption to guests.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
* Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
* Champneys experiences
* App technology for all our essential forms
* In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
* Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
* Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
* Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
* Complimentary Spa Day
* Exceptional discount on Champneys products
* Great discounts on our partner products
* Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
* Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
* Mental Health Awareness Days
* Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
* Merlin Entertainments Attraction
* Introduce a friend incentive
* Long Service celebrations
* Free parking
* Professional Uniform