Management Accountant - Burnley | Zoek UK | 0c7713
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Burnley, Lancashire, England
Our manufacturing client based in Burnley are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. After almost doubling their turnover in the past two years, the business are needing an experienced Management Accountant to work with the Company Accountant on the day to day accounting whilst improving existing procedures.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss analysis
- Weekly reporting and analysis on Excel (Strong Excel user is essential)
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the review and development of existing processes
- Assisting with improving the reporting of key management information
- Supporting the accounts team with any other adhoc duties that may be required
This role would suit an experienced management who is looking for a new challenge or an assistant accountant who wants to take the next step up. You will be a natural problem solver, be used to working to tight deadlines and be a good team player. You will be a friendly and confident communicator who enjoys working within accounts.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, work 9-5 Monday to Friday and most importantly, have the opportunity to join a successful and well established business.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.