Credit Controller - Camden Area | Zoek UK | 0c7a99
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Camden Area, Greater London, England
£28000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A new and exciting position has come up for an established and accomplished Credit Controller who is extremely tenacious and motivated by getting results. Responsible for supporting the business in all aspects of contract and debt management from administering and recovering all debt and maintaining the ledgers in a timely order.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Generate invoices in accordance with required schedules
* Upload all invoices to the relevant computer systems
* Carry out cash allocations
* Reconcile the accounts to ensure that all payments are accounted for and correctly posted
* Reconcile bank receipts
* Generate any relevant credit notes
* Maintain audit trail of all interactions relating to debt recovery
* Chasing debt by phone, letter, email or fax as and when necessary
Skills and Experience:
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience in Credit Control and maintaining very high cash collection rates
* Able to work independently or in a team
* Ability to work under pressure and t meet tight deadlines
* Have excellent organisational skills to manage the volume of invoice queries
* Good IT system skills and ideally experience using NetSuite
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process