BAND 6 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - STROKE /NEUROLOGY - NORTHERN IRELAND
Up to £18 per hour
This Occupational Therapy position is suitable for an Occupational Therapist who has two years OT experience including 6 months working within stroke or neurology care.
This position offers an excellent hourly pay rate up to £18 per hour and an annual CPD allowance.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration
- Valid right to work in the UK - UK or EU passport / Valid visa
- Two years Occupational Therapy experience
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or alternative vacancies, Apply Now, or contact the Occupational Therapy Team at Your World Healthcare on######### by 26/07/2019.
Posted 17 days ago