CRM Administrator - Norwich | Zoek UK | 0c7c62
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Growing, Stable Car Dealership Group based in Norwich require a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator to join their hard-working but fun team
Covering the companies Service Departments, across 3 locations. Reporting to the Lead Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to find your feet and grow.
Dealing with Telephone calls to Customers (80% of the role):
- Focus on customer satisfaction, listen carefully to the positive and negative feedback and take action/to respond accordingly.
- Checking customer details and amend incorrect MOT dates.
- Logging each call onto ADP and update ADP/Kerridge Customer and vehicle Details from telephone responses.
CRM Administration (Approximately 20%):
- Printing call lists for departments
- Printing and sending letters to customers . daily MOT/Service reminders
- Run lost customer MOT reports.
- Run Motability reports
- Updating ADP/Kerridge Customer and vehicle Details from mail responses
- Updating GDPR preferences on the system
Weekly reports for the Management Team
The successful candidate must have an excellent telephone manner with good communication skills and be able to demonstrate good attention to detail/work to a high level of accuracy.