PR Account Manager
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
£30k - 40k per year
PR Account Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a growing B2B tech PR agency, that are situated in beautiful offices within the rural areas of Buckinghamshire (you'll need to drive!)
This mid-sized PR agency, have recently won a number of impressive awards, which includes being listed as one of the UK's top 20 B2B PR agencies. With continual and steady growth, they're looking for a PR Account Manager to be part of their culture focused team.
As an experienced PR Account Manager, you'll appreciate the ambition and culture of this company (a number of exciting things happening soon!) and their modern approach to both PR and working.
What you'll do:
- You will work with a diverse B2B international client list, delivering successful and captivating communications through multiple channels.
- You'll be given responsibility to manage project budgets.
- Be hands on. You'll plan creative content, and be involved with the writing of clients strategies.
- Stay up to date with trends within the industry and across social media platforms.
What you'll bring:
- You'll have had experience in both writing and express pitching
- A detailed understanding of the communication mix from traditional to online, social and paid
- Excellent project management skills.
- Meticulous communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, agency environment, with strict deadlines.
Working with a number of tech challenger brands within the B2B sector that are situated in different parts of the world, our partner delivers engaging campaigns through multiple platforms. With this level of client diversity, it brings a lot of variation to your day to day.
This agency offers a number of employee benefits, and values both your personal and professional development. Their modern approach to working includes flexible working hours, allowing a better work/life balance.
As a creative PR Account Manager, your skills will both be recognised and rewarded. There is real scope to progress internally. Senior employees in the company have stories to tell about them joining the business just a few years ago in much junior roles!
What you'll get:
- £30,000 - £40,000 PA
- Flexible working hours
- Pub Fridays
- Quarterly social events
- A prize for Star PR of the quarter.
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.
Posted 26 days ago