Support Worker - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c8626
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
£9 - £10/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
Lucam Consultancy, are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Worker’s to work within a variety of settings within the Liverpool area covering a variety of services including Supported Living, Residential Services, Specialist Units, plus many other services as part of our established Health and Social Care Agency.
As a Support Worker at Lucam Consultancy your main duties will include:
* Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
* Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
* Completing all necessary administrative duties
* Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
* Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
* Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
As a Support Worker - the following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* A minimum of 6-12 months experience within a healthcare environment, preferably supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour or mental health needs.
* The ability to be patient & calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
What Lucam Consultancy offers you - access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support Worker:
* Reliable weekly pay - £ - £ per hour
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work, along with a pension
* A competitive hourly rate of up to £ with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
* 24/7 Out of Hours Support
* The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis
* Shift times vary - short shifts available, long days and nights
* Full/part time hours available to suit you
* Full FREE training - in house and online (Career progression)
* Full support from experienced our experienced Healthcare Consultants
* Excellent customer service
* A choice of setting.
* Refer a friend/family scheme
* Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care courses
* Ideally you will be on the DBS update service OR you must be able to produce an up to date DBS or willing to pay £
If this sounds like you, please apply below and one of our experienced healthcare consultants will be in contact