ER Lead - Slough | Zoek UK | 0c881a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
**Days/ Hours: Monday to Friday -######
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client are one of the fastest-growing business support companies in the UK, providing cleaning, security, pest and other support services to a wide range of companies. We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to work alongside and assist the HR Department.
This role is heavily focused on TUPEs and Employee Relations and experience, knowledge and the capability of the elements below are critical within this role
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior HR Advisor:
- Promoting a business wide culture of service
- Management of large scale TUPE procedure from start to finish (TUPE in and TUPE out) to include all aspect of administration Knowledge and experience of carrying out due diligence prior to a TUPE transfer to ensure all liabilities are known
- Experience of carrying out significant employee consultation programmes regarding TUPE and Client driven changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Preparing accurate information for TUPE transfers in & out particularly the ELI and proposed measures
- Coordinating with multi-site branches regarding all HR topics such as new starters, TUPE transferees and leavers
- Ability to manage high volumes of employee relations casework including dispute resolutions and settlements, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law to include the variances within Ireland and Scottish legislations and regulations.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex employee relations caseloads to include ET3 and COT3 preparation, tribunal case preparation and Company representation at tribunal hearings
- Must adhere to strict deadlines and be able to work under pressure juggling various employee relations challenges
- Flexibility to travel across the UK (Including Scotland, Ireland and Wales) is vital to attend hearings and conduct consultations etc.
- Pertinent knowledge of and depth of experience with Unions is essential.
- Knowledge sharing and the ability to coach and mentor the junior members of the department is key in this role
- As and when required, prepare exit costs for employees such as redundancy calculations and all associated costs
- Attendance of various meetings as designated by the Group HR Manager or HR Director
- Strong leadership skills to be able to deputise for Group HR Manager when required
- Ability to understand and support change management processes.
- Support and work with the HR team to ensure that the company's HR policies and procedures are always adhered to ensuring all policies and procedures are current and the company is compliant with ACAS Codes of Practice
The skills you need as the Senior HR Advisor:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities whilst keeping to tight deadlines
- Supportive and creative solution provider, with the ability to think outside the box
- Effectively be able to multitask and prioritise whilst keeping to tight deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experienced IT skills
- Demonstrate commercial awareness in decision making
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Timekeeping and attendance must be of a very high standard
If this role is of interest to you then please submit your CV to or you can call Aimee on