Support Worker - Paisley | Zoek UK | 0c881d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£9.50 - £10.29/hour Excellent employee benefits scheme
Unspecified (Part time)
McFarlane Trust Ltd is a registered charity that has been supporting adults with learning and physical disabilities for over 25 years. We provide personalised accommodation and support services for people throughout Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire, in a wide variety of settings and types of input from 24/7 to a few hours per week. We aim to be flexible in our approach, and focus on remaining relevant and responsive to individual needs.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. You will be part of an experienced and committed team who offer an enhanced quality of life to the people we support. You will support people to lead a varied and fulfilled life using a person centred approach, as well as working together to achieve meaningful and positive outcomes which make a real difference to their lives. If you are caring and creative, we can offer you a rewarding and satisfying career where you will make a positive impact every day.
Experience of working with people with complex learning disabilities would be an advantage however not essential, as we offer an excellent Induction and Learning package for all staff. A driving license would also be desirable but again, not essential.
We currently have 2 posts at 28 hours per week ( 4 days ) and 1 at 21 hours per week ( 3 days ) which will involve weekends and evening shifts. You may also be required to sleep over at our service and accompany our service users on overnight holidays.
Benefits package offered to the successful candidate will include:
* A pay rate of *£ p/hr increasing to at least £ p/hr after 3 years’ service. *(starting rate is negotiable dependent on experience)
* A nightly sleep-in payment paid for sleep over duties, currently £ per night.
* 4 weeks annual leave entitlement increasing to 5 weeks after 10 yrs service.
* 12 days paid public holidays (pro rata - based on a 38hr working week)
* 5% Employer Pension Contribution on your full basic salary.
* Enhanced sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay.
* Enhanced maternity pay of 12 weeks at half pay (after statutory 6 weeks at 90%).
* Opportunities for training and development.
* SVQ courses and PVG membership fees paid.
* Rewards Hub offering discounts, health care etc
We are an equal opportunities employer and if successful you will be required to undertake Disclosure Scotland vetting for PVG scheme record