Qualified Social Worker
£35 - £39 per hour
Are you looking for new opportunities within social care? Would you benefit from a condensed working week? If so dont miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support Cumbria County Council. The authority is currently looking for Social Workers to join their Child & Family Assessment Teams based in Barrow in Furness. Cumbria is offering an initial contract of three month with the view to extend. If successful you will be working alongside a supportive team, allowing you to make a positive impact on the lives of young children & their families on a daily basis.
As well as being a supportive authority Cumbria offers:
* Clear progression routes
* Flexible working
* Condensed hours
* Opportunities for training and development and offer regular supervision.
* Access to their own IT equipment which can be used both in the office and remotely.
Benefits of Randstad
* An unlimited referral incentive, £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
* Full range of training available
* Support & training in line with HCPC
* A committed & dedicated consultant
This full time position offers an attractive hourly rate of up to £39 an hour (Umbrella)
* Working on a Safeguarding caseload including child in need, child protection, looked after children and section 47s
* An agreed caseload of referrals from the contact and referral team either with a completed assessment, established plan or a new enquiry
* Providing evidence for cases if taken to court where necessary.
* Implementing, reviewing and updating care plans
The successful candidate must
* Be passionate about improving the lives of young children & their families
* Be a qualified social worker
* Be HCPC registered
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss other opportunities available within social care please contact Ethan Proud on#########
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 6 days ago