HGV Drivers Class 2 - Erith | Zoek UK | 0c89b2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Drivers Class 2
Erith, Greater London, England
HGV Drivers (Class 2)
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world's preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company, we're dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the worlds preferred choice.
We are looking for 11 x Class 2 Drivers to support our Howdens Joinery contract, working at our Erith site.
The roles will offer a salary of £35,000 per annum and a retention bonus with the following structure:
- £550 after completing the first 13 weeks
- £550 after six months
- £550 after completing one year of employment
The scope of work will include:
- Work pattern: Monday - Friday, with a 6:00am start
- On average, eight drops per day within Essex, Kent and the Home Counties
- Goods are palletised and mostly forklift unloading at the Howdens Joinery depots delivery locations
- A full, valid driving licence including Class 2 vehicles with tail lift, multi-drop, and manual handling
- A maximum of six points on your licence (excluding BA, CD, DD, DR or DG codes)
- A valid DCPC
- A valid Digital Tachograph card
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to start at varying times
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Other organisations may call this role Multi-Drop Driver, Delivery Driver, Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, Truck Driver, Lorry Driver, Class 2 Driver, Goods Vehicle Driver, or Collections and Delivery Driver.
Yusen Logistics is an equal opportunities employer, who encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their personal circumstances. We make our recruiting decisions solely based on the skillset and experience. Diversity allows us to create an inclusive environment, where our employees can strive and grow their potential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.!