Remortgage Conveyancer - Manchester | Zoek UK | 0c8baa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recruitment | Training | Business Advice & Consultancy
Job Title: Remortgage Conveyancer
Location: Remote or Manchester
Our client is a long-standing legal firm who aim to revolutionise the customer experience in conveyancing, this is done for their industry partners and clients in mind. Their ground-breaking technology, expertise, and great customer care are what they pride themselves on doing. They ensure that their industry partners and clients are receiving a wonderful conveyancing service time and time again.
Our client is looking for a Remortgage Conveyancer to join their highly qualified team, who are looking for new candidates to join their growing team.
Day to day requirements:
- Demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within current or recent Remortgage Case Handler/Conveyancer role.
- Manage a portfolio or remortgage cases from inception to conclusion.
- Have developed technical skills to allow processing and advising on conveyancing issues such as Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leasehold matters.
- Work to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment.
- Aim to achieve both client and introducer service excellence.
- At least 12 months remortgage conveyancing experience.
- Legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential since you will be provided with training and development.
- Be IT Literate.
- Skilled at dealing with clients, professionals and third parties in order to provide an excellent conveyancing service.