Key Account Manager - Wickford | Zoek UK | 0c8bad
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Manager - (Digital Advertising) - Field-based
Wickford, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Key Account Manager (Field-based)
Covering SS and CM postcodes
KHR Recruitment has recently partnered with a leading Real Estate advertising business who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Territory Account Manager to cover the SS and CM postcode areas.
If you are a driven, motivated, and resilient sales professional who is a proven "Top Performer" when it comes to account retention, and development then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Remote working ✅ Attractive basic salary✅ Achievable OTE✅ Desirable benefits✅
Key role of the Account Manager
To manage designated regional 'key accounts' on a day to day basis to achieve activity and sales targets. Build and maintain the best possible relationship with all 'key accounts' as identified by the Area Director.
Role and Responsibilities
- Achieve new product targets to 'key accounts' and other members in your area of responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution
- Complete quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI
- Conduct relevant product and service training with 'key accounts'
- Consistently ensure all 'key accounts' have clear understanding of pricing structure and new company initiative
- Feedback, with regularity, details of "the market" to Area Director and Board
- Actively participate with on-going training
- Attend regional and national meetings to provide updates and feedback
- To maintain a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your colleagues to offer a consistently great service
- Liaise closely with Area Director, Telephone Account Manager, Head Office support departments
- Has hit and excelled set sales targets
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement and achieving sales targets
- Open and honest team player
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate resilience and professionalism when dealing with potentially hostile situations
- Analytical and confident with data analysis
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills
- PC Literate particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company system
You must hold a full UK driving license to be considered for this role due to remote working.
To be considered please apply within, alternatively, call KHR Recruitment for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market