Senior Project Manager
£59 - £60 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Project Manager to join their growing team in BarrowinFurness on an initial 6month contract. This role pays £60 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Senior Project Manager role, youll be responsible for:
Leading and coordinate bid and tendering processes for assigned projects, ensuring all risks & opportunities are assessed effectively, and that bids are realistic.
Developing commercially viable project definitions for assigned projects.
Developing and maintaining project plans and budgets, in accordance with EV management processes.
To succeed within the Senior Project Manager role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Specialist Professional Qualification/APMQ/Certificated Project Manager or equivalent.
- MBA/MSc/Degree/HNC/Certificate in Project Management or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Project Manager, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
Not currently available? Wed still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 29 days ago