Residential Property Lawyer
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, training, pension, health benefits
Looking to further your Property Law career?
Interested in undertaking personal and professional development courses?
We are currently recruiting for a law firm in King's Lynn who are looking for an ambitious to join their team.
ROLE: Residential Property Lawyer
LOCATION: King's Lynn
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Progressing Residential Property matters from inception through to completion
- Working on caseloads including freehold and leasehold properties and their related issues
- Working within a team of 3 Fee Earners and 5 support staff
- Reporting to the Director with a caseload ready to come in
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE within a Residential Property department
- Someone who is experienced in progressing caseloads of Residential Property matters
- Someone who is able to work effectively in a team as well as work independently
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Lloyd Stanley on######### or ######### .
To view our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit: www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide. We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role. Please contact Lloyd on######### with any referrals.
Posted 10 days ago