Business Development Executive - Altrincham | Zoek UK | 0c9693
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive
Altrincham, Trafford, England
£24000 - £28000/annum + £40k OTE
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a nationally recognised professional services business who provide financial solutions. Being a modern and dynamic business, they have seen exciting growth in recent years being recognised as a leader in their industry. Due to growth, we are looking for a Business Development Executive.
This role does have remote working capabilities, being based from home 2 to 3 days a week.
The Role - Business Development Executive
This is an exciting role in the organisation, supporting the regional development directors by creating new relationships and opportunities within the real estate market across the UK. Due to the nature of the business, Commercial Property Agents are key introducers, therefore the ability to demonstrate the value of the proposition is vital.
The key responsibilities of this position are listed below :-
* Identify and generate business development opportunities through social media channels
* A marketing edge will be required in order to develop creative strategies for new client acquisition
* Work alongside the Marketing Team to deliver campaigns to a targeted market
* Respond to initial enquiries from prospects and book appointments for the sales team
* Pre-qualify a prospect prior to progressing them to a sales meeting
* Collaborate with other departments to drive optimal performance
Who You Are - Business Development Executive
You will be a tenacious Sales professional who thrives on creating new relationships to unearth lucrative opportunities. You will be used to prospecting on the phone, creating campaigns through social media and using the available research tools to identify new targets.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, who is able to create strong and commercially beneficial relationships.
Some of the experience and professional traits required are :-
* Ability to connect and build relationships with clients across C-Level and below
* A powerful desire to achieve
* A proactive, 'common-sense’ approach to business
* Experience in developing and executing successful campaigns
* Experience in using social media channels for demand generation
* Strong organisational abilities including good time management skills
* You will be used to working towards sales targets and agreed KPI’s
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
What's in it for you?
Our client is a nationally recognised business expanding in to international markets. With this come great opportunities for career, financial and personal development for the right candidate. Some of our perks :-
* 25 Days Holiday
* Generous training and development plan
* Free Breakfast Friday
* Great parties!
* Annual Company bonus
For the right person this is an opportunity to fast track your career in a business that will be invested in your personal growth