Contract Senior Test Engineer, R&D, Cheltenham DV Clearance
£450 - £500 per annum +
Contract (Full time)
Contract Senior Test Engineer, Electronics / R&D, Cheltenham
DV security clearance is needed for our in Cheltenham based client. Rates are £450£500 pd, 1218 month role.
They are a worldclass electronics engineering consultancy, recognised as a worldwide centre of R&D excellence.
Trusted by government and industrial partners worldwide, they deliver technologybased R&D services, understanding our clients key issues to provide independent advice, and end to end tailored solutions to challenging technical problems in both the civil and Military domains.
As an Integration and Test Engineer, you will:
- Implement Quality Assurance activities to meet system performance standards and requirements.
- Develop reusable functions to handle common functionality in test cases.
- Handle testing, system performance, environmental and system troubleshooting.
- Support the System Engineering teams
- Understand & interpret business or technical requirements and translate these into defined system models;
- Coordinate with between specific areas of business, spanning a range of existing and emerging technologies including (but not limited to) applications, middleware, cloud computing, search, machine automation, and analytics;
- Seeking to develop system solutions in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture and support a systems ongoing evolution;
What would we like?
Ideally, we would like you to have, Defence, National Security or Commercial domain knowledge.
- 2 years min experience in I&T /dev not manual testing.
- DV West clearance.
Optional/ an understanding of:
- Docker or familiarity with container technology
- Puppet/Ansible/Helm & Orchestration too familiarity
- ELK stack
Please send across a CV if the role would be of interest or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 27 days ago