Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Beckley
£26.90 to £33.62 per hour
We are now recruiting for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Beckley and the surrounding areas of Oxfordshire.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Currently, we supply RGNs to John Radcliffe Hospital and The Manor (Nuffield).
The Manor Hospital, Oxford is located in Headington, to the east of Oxford City centre. Nuffield Health combine hospitals, health clinics, fitness and wellbeing gyms, diagnostic units and a wide range of treatments into one complete health and wellbeing service.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months’ experience on a medical/surgical ward in the last two years
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 22 days ago