Engineering Services Manager - Brent | Zoek UK | 0ca08e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Engineering Services Manager
Brent, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Service Delivery Manager
North West and West London
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
In 1854, Elisha Otis travelled to the New York World's Fair to promote his new invention. Standing high above the crowd on a platform elevator, he ordered the retaining rope cut. The crowd cried out. His safety brake held. And in that moment, one man changed the world's perspective on what's possible, sending it rising up.
Would you like to join a truly international, talent driven company with values that focus on Performance, Quality, Innovation and Employee Opportunity?
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for an ambitious Service Delivery Manager for our Lifts division. The main goal of this role is to proactively manage a portfolio of Otis’s key commercial customers within London.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
* Bring a commercial, professional approach to the area
* Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered
* Adhere to all safety procedures
* Manage a small team of Lifts Service Engineers
* Have management responsibility across a wide range of areas – quality, safety, budgetary, people, customer and service delivery
To be successful in this role you will:
* Need to be highly IT literate in order to respond at pace to customer queries
* Provide the metrics required by the business and generate adhoc and regular reports
* Be a highly effective communicator, who can be assertive when required
* Understand the importance of meeting deadlines whilst ensuring effective customer service.
We would consider candidates with existing lift industry experience who have perhaps managed a small team and are looking for their next step in management. Or a people manager with an existing track record in leading successful teams who are looking to move in to the fast-paced, dynamic Lift & Escalator industry. It would be preferable that you have a background in building services, facilities management, construction or retail management.
What can we offer you?
* On top of a basic salary commensurate with your experience, you will be eligible for a Bonus, Company Car/Allowance and other corporate benefits,
* Otis also offers the opportunity for lifelong learning and progression through our Employee Scholarship Scheme and various other training initiatives.
* There are opportunities for development and promotion within the Service Division for a high calibre Manager
More about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than million lifts and escalators worldwide.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We are interested in hearing from Services Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Facilities Managers and Service Supervisors who can demonstrate evidence of managing, coaching and motivating teams and who live within a commutable distance of London.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria