Production Operative - Pershore | Zoek UK | 0ca201
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pershore, Worcestershire, England
A manufacturing company in Pershore are looking for a Production Operative to join their team on a temporary - Permanent basis working Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00 (12:00 finish on Fridays).
The requirements for the Production Operative will be:
- Previous experience cutting metals would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience working as a Production Operative
- Previous experience milling would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be able to work to an efficient and high standard
- Must be prepared to work on multiple stations throughout the day if needed
The responsibilities of the Production Operative will be:
- Cutting materials to the correct sizes
- Milling metals for different products
- A good level of adaptability will be needed wen switching between machines
- Willing and able to work overtime as and when needed
The role of Production Operative is on a temporary basis being paid £ per hour with the opportunity for a permanent position for outstanding candidates.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please call and ask for Chad. Alternatively, click 'apply' now or send your CV to!