Project Manager - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0ca44f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Manager - Public Realm
Greater London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are you passionate about improving active travel in London?
In partnership with a top tier multi-disciplinary consultancy, we are working to on board an exceptional Project Manager to work on multiple public realm projects in and round Central London. This is a permanent role based in Central London paying up to £40,000 per annum.
Your new company
This SME consultancy punches above its weight and is recognised as a leader in the highways consultancy sector with projects spanning across the UK. They aim to meet the ever-evolving demands on our roads and streets with solutions to allow for the efficient, safe and sustainable movement of people and goods through the application of emerging strategies such as Liveable Neighbourhoods and Healthy Streets.
Your new role
Having recently delivered several major public realm improvement projects, namely aimed at reducing congestion and improving air quality, they now have a pipeline of similar projects and are needing to onboard a determined Project Manager to help with delivery. You will be working alongside a diverse and highly experienced team on some of London’s most prestigious, award winning and sensitive projects. As Project Manager you will bring your expertise to the following requirements.
* Serve as expert in the delivery of projects, proactively educating stakeholders, championing the approach
* Oversee the project life cycle, anticipating challenges and overcoming obstacles
* Ensure programme is controlled and achieves the desired outcomes, through dedication and application of best practices
* Ensure we develop suitable and standard approaches for project management
* Definition of project scope and business case management and align this with the programme vision
* Management of project, tranches and project planning including milestone management; risk and issue management
* Provide financial management; maintaining risks, issues, assumptions, actions logs, resource forecasting
* Help define project requirements from user/client descriptions
* Drive and promote innovation
You will be an ardent proponent of walking and cycling schemes and dedicated to the improvement of the public realm to prioritise active travel for all London residents. Along with your enthusiasm for the development and improvement of public realm spaces, you will ideally fulfil the following criteria.
* Degree qualification and professional membership preferred
* Excellent written, and interpersonal skills
* Driven individual with skills in detailed planning and execution of plans
* Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels
* Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
* Awareness to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
* Numerate and analytical thinker with dynamic problem-solving abilities
If you’re looking for your next Project Manager role, have a chat with us today