Structural Revit - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0ca463
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Structural Revit Technician
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Structural Revit Technician – Bristol | £35,000 - £45,000
Are you a Structural Revit Technician interested in joining a thriving consultancy based in Bristol? In search of routes for progression within a growing business? Want to lead the daily operations of a talented Revit & CAD team?
We are working with a forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that is renowned for utilising the latest technology, data, and software packages to provide innovative and sustainable design solutions within Civil and Structural, M&E, and Geotechnical disciplines.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Engineering Technician to join their Leeds office and take responsibility for BIM and CAD coordination, along with the daily management project works. The ideal Structural Revit Technician will work closely with various disciplines to produce detailed information packages using Revit Structures in a BIM environment, while also mentoring junior colleagues in the use of Revit and CAD.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will be joining a welcoming team of around 20 engineering professionals that enjoy regular socials. Projects will be varying, and you can expect to be involved with complex developments within the residential, infrastructure, retail, education, commercial, and healthcare industries.
Required Skills/Qualifications of the Structural Revit Technician:
* Relevant HNC/HND or equivalent
* Extensive practice experience working with Revit Structures in a similar position
* Well-versed in a range of software packages including Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks.
* Experience with Dynamo would be beneficial.
* An understanding of BIM Level 2 standards.
* Strong organisational and planning skills with a passion for sustainable design.
* RC detailing experience is beneficial.
What is on offer to the successful Structural Revit Technician?
* Salary ranging from £35,000-£45,000 – depending on the level of experience.
* Attractive 25 days holiday + your birthday off.
* Flexible work from home options for a couple of days a week.
* Healthcare scheme benefits and childcare vouchers
* Free access to Financial Advisor
* Profit Sharing Scheme
How to apply?
If this Structural Revit Technician vacancy sounds of interest, get in touch today to discuss what the company has to offer in more detail.
You can reach us on (phone number removed) or apply through our website and we will contact you.
Contact: Tom Stewart | Role: Structural Revit Technician | Location: Bristol