Retail Operations Co-ordinator
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Retail Operations Co-ordinator to join team here at Matalan. As the Retail Operations Co-ordinator you will support the business by facilitating Senior Leaders within Retail with day to day operational needs; whilst liaising with other key stakeholders in Head Office departments or out in the field. You will act as an ambassador for the Retail Operations department making sure processes and reports are easy and efficient, allowing the ‘Matalan Way’ to be embedded and consistent.
- Effective Management of Senior team diaries and facilitation of movements
- Pull together slides on behalf of the Senior team for meetings and proposals
- Produce standard Area meeting packs for Area Managers
- Manage senior team diaries and facilitate movements
- Complete expenses for the Senior Retail team
- Support training and development of the Retail Operations Administrators
- Coordinate, organise and facilitate Senior team conference/Skype calls
- Prepare Agendas and note taking in Senior Retail team ,Stakeholder meetings & Area Manager meetings
- Support in organisation and Coordination of Retail Events – conferences, away days etc.
- Review and Manage Area Manager rotas, holidays and sickness
- Support in the two way communication between the Area Managers/Stores and Head Office
- Support other functions of the Retail Ops team when necessary
- Advanced IT skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication organisation and numerical skills
- Self motivated and the ability to drive your own agenda using your own initiative
- Ability to cope with competing demands and working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work across a number of reporting lines
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible working on occasion outside of standard office hours
- When required attend and support offsite Senior Manager meetings
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Posted 21 days ago