Warehouse Operative - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0cab33
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £ Per Hour ( Hours Per Week)
To process waste in the warehouse through unloading, loading, shredding, baling and maintain the shredding baling and FLT equipment.
* To carry out pre-shift inspections to Warehouse plant and equipment and to service as required at specified intervals.
* Load artics of outgoing processed material.
* Load/ unload RR vehicles throughout the shift of processing material.
* To process materials by roll splitting, segregating, pre-shredding, shredding, and baling.
* To advise the Depot Manager of any customer feedback.
* To establish and maintain specified records.
* Any other task as reasonably required by the Depot Manager.
* Co-operate with the Company in the implementation of all aspects of health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
* Demonstrate their commitment to health and safety through their own attitude and behaviour and promote health and safety in the way they carry out work activities.
* Report to a Manager or Supervisor unsafe plant, tools and equipment, unsafe practices or methods of work and any other hazards.
* Assist in the maintenance of good housekeeping standards.
* Wear and use the necessary protective clothing and equipment specified in risk assessments, safety method statements and site rules.
* Report any accident or near miss incident to a manager or Supervisor immediately.
* Ensure compliance with Access Control, Data Protection Policies.
* Ensure compliance with Site Security Access Control.
* Ensure compliance with Operational Security procedure.
* Fork Truck Lift Driving/Operation.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer