National Accounts Manager
Norton Canes, Staffordshire, England
£35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable)
We have a rare field sales opportunity for an experienced and motivated National Account Manager to join us and focus on account development on behalf of Autosmart and our network of UK Franchisees. If youre looking for a high profile business development role and can demonstrate field sales success at local, regional or national account level then wed like to hear from you. National account sales have grown by 50% in the last 3 years and account for around one third of Autosmarts growth in the UK. Our aim is to grow by another 50% in the next 3 years and youll play a key part in achieving this.
Using your relationship building and account management skill and working closely with our Franchisees and Sales and Marketing teams youll develop existing multi site customers such as car dealerships, plant hire, vehicle rental and waste management companies. Our market leading products and unrivalled local Franchisee delivery and service means real cost and efficiency savings for the customer. This is a long term opportunity for an organised and results driven Account Manager. Youll be leading all communications with your portfolio of national accounts, strengthening working relationships and highlighting opportunities to maximise sales and profit for Autosmart and Franchisees.
The successful National Account Manager will:
- • Have a strong field sales background and a proven track record developing multi site business.
- • Live a commutable distance from Norton Canes as the role is a mix of office and field based. All areas of West Midlands plus Nuneaton, Coventry, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Lichfield, Nottingham, Derby, Burton upon Trent, Stoke, Stafford, Cannock and Telford are ideal.
- • Enjoy a role involving regular travel within the UK with some overnight stays, approximately 2-4 nights per month.
- • In addition, a passion for all things Automotive will be advantageous although this is not essential.
What can we offer you?
- • Basic salary £35,000 to £45,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- • Permanent contract of employment
- • Companywide training programme to develop key skills
- • 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- • Non-contributory; private health care, other medical benefits, critical illness cover and travel insurance
- • Generous contributory pension scheme
- • Life insurance at three times salary
- • Employee assistance programme
- • Generous staff purchase scheme
Short listing for this exciting opportunity will commence straight away so if you feel this could be your next role click apply to upload a covering letter and CV and well be in touch soon.
Please note that all applicants must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
Posted 15 days ago