Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship - Enfield Lock | Zoek UK | 0cacd5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,000 (plus benefits)
Locations: Enfield, Edmonton & South Ruislip
Length of Contract: 2 Years FTC
Crown Worldwide Group is a privately owned, global logistics company founded in 1965 and headquartered in Hong Kong. We are an extraordinary and purposeful business committed to making it simpler to live, work and do business anywhere in the world, delivered through our broad portfolio of complementary brands. Together these enable us to; relocate people's lives and possessions, help companies move teams to new locations near and far and help them manage their workspaces. We also transport, store and install precious art collections and keep company data and records safe, yet accessible.
We oversee a wide-ranging CSR program which supports local and global charities, actively champions employee wellbeing and continually seeks to reduce our environmental footprint. We are also proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. This provides all our employees with a sense of belonging which allows them to reach their full potential.
We are excited to announce we will be investing in a diverse range of apprenticeship programmes in 2021 in the UK.
ASPIRE will see our apprentices working across all our UK based teams in Relocations, World Mobility, Records Management, Crown Fine Art and our Workspace businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about all elements of our multifaceted business.
We're looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in Marketing. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience. You will also undertake a Marketing Assistant L3 qualification with a regular work-based study day each week.
Minimum educational requirement for access to this apprenticeship:
English and Maths GCSEs at a minimum grade of 5 or equivalent or Functional Skills Level 2 English and Mathematics.
Sounds interesting …well, why not head over to our Crown Careers Website and submit your application today Working at Crown | Crown Worldwide
Timelines for candidates: -
- Initial Telephone screening / Interviews: 9 - 20 August 2021.
- Assessment Centre Dates: 26 /27 August 2021.
- Potential Start Date: Monday 20 September 2021.
About Crown Worldwide Group
· ASPIRE at Crown Worldwide offers an immersive experience into business, with the opportunity for working in a supportive environment alongside sustained learning, and progression within the wider Crown Worldwide family.
· Crown offers a competitive benefits package including a pension scheme, health care programme, two paid days off to undertake charity work, free fruit and many other benefits.
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
· We are * CARING *about people and their experience
· AlwaysDETERMINEDto do our best and to always keep improving
· We are genuinelyTHEREwhen our customers and colleagues need us
· We encourage theSHARINGof knowledge amongst each other
· We continuously remainOPEN-MINDEDto stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.