Physiotherapist County Down
Newry & Mourne, County Down
Up to £22737 per annum
Temporary (Full time)
Are you a dynamic and dedicated Band 5 Physio? An opportunity has become available in the County Down area within a supportive and engaging team.
If youre a physiotherapist interested in a post in County Down or the surrounding area then wed love to hear from you.
- Management of a caseload including the maintenance of clinical records
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Liaising both formally and informally with other disciplines
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registered/eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
The successful Physio will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Physiotherapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive ReferaFriend scheme. Earn up to £300 with our new referral scheme.
- Earn up to £22,747 per year
If you are a Physiotherapist and are interested in this post, please contact Suzanne Jackson or Joanne Green on######### or submit your CV.
As a contracted supplier and one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland Randstad Care receive many vacancies from various NHS Trusts Across Northern Ireland. If you would like discuss potential opportunities in any of the other Trusts, please call the above number
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 38 days ago