SAP Delivery Manager
£350 - £450 per day
Contract (Full time)
SAP Delivery Manager
Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference?
Do you want to work with a company whose worldclass prevention of cybercrime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires a Junior Delivery Manager to join the team in Guildford for a threemonth project. As the SAP Delivery Manager, you should be ready to take responsibility for the time, quality and cost of the successful delivery of the roadmap items.
We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours
As a successful SAP Delivery Manager you will be:
- Taking on a very handson role within the company
- Undertaking the End to end planning and management of Delivery from Scoping to ELS or Service Transition
- Reporting and engaging Roadmap Stakeholders to ensure dependencies, decisions, risks and mitigation plans are understood
- Measure, analyse and improve the performance of the team and look at metrics like Sprint Velocity, Technical Debt, Unplanned work, Team Happiness, etc.
- Continuous improvement is key, with a focus on cost management
- Responsible for proactively refining and improving the EBS DevOps Capability through building a knowledge base with standard and reusable Delivery Toolkits such as Burn Up/Down charts, Capacity Tracker, Detailed Planning, Cutover/Test Tracker, Delivery Roadmap.
It is required for the SAP Delivery Manager to have experience in:
- Previous technical and functional indepth experience on enterprise systems such as SAP ECC, COGNOS, and SharePoint.
- Ability to network and influence stakeholders such as HR and Finance representatives
- A track record of successful delivery of significant business changes through small, medium and large change roadmap; can demonstrate on previous roles acting as Delivery Manager of 5+ end to end change initiatives that encompass multiple systems.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then Apply Now!
Role: SAP Delivery Manager
Job type: Contract
Contract length: 3 months (with a view to extend)
Day Rate £450 MAX
Contact: Cara Harkin
Posted 47 days ago