Inside Sales Coordinator - Engineering
Worthing, Norfolk, England
£25k per year
- Our client are a global market leader in motion and control technologies
- Customer focused culture with local support
- Our client has an open door and open culture policy
- Offer tailored manufacturing solutions maximising our customers profits
- Agile and flexible in meeting the needs of customer business models
- Our client has a strong customer focus and support network
- As part of our Global Sales and Customer Service team we are looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to support our customers and external sales team, by handling all inside sales from enquiry to order for our Condition Monitoring Business Unit.
- Working with External Sales and Parker Sales Companies to ensure all quotations are followed up effectively and in a timely manner.
- Working with Business Unit Operations teams to meet customer expectations on new orders, according to the service level criteria
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, distributors and the locations and ensure service levels are in accordance with the service level and contract agreements
- To ensure all ISO procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Provide sales lead information and feedback to External Sales
- Maintain, update and review CRM system with accurate contacts and data to allow effective use for targeted communication and analysis
- Analyse quotation data to provide win / loss intelligence to External Sales team and the Business Unit
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in relevant business or engineering discipline would be preferable.
- Proven experience of working in B2B environment in a customer facing role.
- Good knowledge of all export/ commercial documentation and procedures.
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be an advantage.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess and display effective time management skills.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-moving environment with multiple demands.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as being a self-starter.
Consultant: Marc Gibbs
Tel no. #########
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 20 days ago