Process Technician - Warwick | Zoek UK | 0cb0c7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
£38000/annum (incls shift allowance) + overtime
Permanent (Full time)
A state-of-the art manufacturing company in Stratford upon Avon are looking for a Process Technician.
The successful technician will ensure shift production targets are achieved in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with company and regulatory standards (Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety) and industry accreditations (BRC and FEMAS).
As a Process Plant Technician your duties will include:
* The safe operation of the site within a range of set parameters to ensure production targets are achieved in volume, quality and efficiency.
* Ensuring all routine sampling and testing of the production processes are carried out and recorded as required.
* Ensuring all assigned routine safety and preventative maintenance checks are undertaken as scheduled.
* Undertaking general housekeeping and cleaning of the areas.
* Assisting Maintenance Technicians in the event of plant failure.
* Ensuring that production related waste is moved to designated disposal locations in a timely fashion.
* Recording and reporting data as requested using spread sheets.
We are looking for a Process Plant Technician who has the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience in a Processing and/or Manufacturing environment ideally with an understanding of Food Safety/HACCP systems.
* Knowledge and understanding of typical SCADA, Operator Interface control systems, and PLC-based operations.
* A UK driving licence.
* Fully permitted to work in the UK without restriction.
* Good English language skills and excellent understanding as a minimum.
* Physically healthy and capable of working in a production site environment involving stairs, rung ladders and some high-level work areas.
* Health and safety training, IOSH, BSI, NEBOSH would be desirable.
The production plant operates 24/7 and the role entails working a 4-On/4-Off shift pattern.
Please note: This role will require working in an agricultural environment, with exposure to wheat, grain dust and other allergens