Lettings Coordinator - Winchester | Zoek UK | 0cb0d4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Winchester, Hampshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a highly reputable company to assist in the smooth running of the lettings business in their newly refurbished premises.
Main tasks include:
- Produce accurate and well presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Responsible for renewals and negotiating rent increase
- Providing correct advice to clients
- Preparing paperwork and signing off
- Drawing up of new tenancies
- Preparing internet listings
- Responding to internet enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Managing key sign out and tagging/releasing
- Cover of reception during lunchtimes
- Taking and dealing with general daily telephone enquiries and AREA enquiries as required
- Managing gas safety and electrical certificate database for properties - letting only
- Transferring of utilities/council tax etc
- Be conversant with the laws on residential tenancies, including safety regulations on furniture, electrical and gas equipment
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process
- To be responsible for general office administration.
- To carry out AML checks for new clients and existing clients at renewal stage
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.