Warehouse Operative - Almondsbury | Zoek UK | 0cb599
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for permanent work?
Do you have experience in a warehouse?
Our client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their growing team in Bristol (BS32 Postcode).
* Undertake warehouse functions as directed by senior warehouse management.
This may include goods in, goods dispatch, stock control, stock counts, and stock picking/staging.
* Ensure stock accuracy by minimising stock adjustments
* Ensure all stock items are picked and distributed as instructed
* Adhere to and to enforce company Health and Safety policy
* Undertake any other reasonable task as required by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator, including supporting other areas of the business if instructed by senior management
Key skills required:
* Committed and reliable
* Great communication
* Team Player
* Able to work to deadlines
* High attention to detail
You must be able to do both days and night shifts
Hours - 4 shifts 7am-7pm; 4 shifts off, 4 shifts 7pm-7am; 4 shifts off
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted